Pure Tea Tree Oil is known for its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
You can use Tea Tree oil for many things. Putting three drops into your washing machine each time you do a nappy wash is a natural way to disinfect your nappies.
There are many other uses such as...
- Mix a drop with olive oil to treat cradle cap. Leave on for five minutes and then rinse.
- Add to a vaporiser with steaming water to relieve cold symptoms
- A drop diluted in a cup of previously boiled cold water as first aid treatment for minor cuts, burns, abrasions, bites, stings and other skin conditions.
- A natural head lice solution - simply mix a few drops with your favorite conditioner and comb the critters out.
- Create a home baby wipe solution - for example...
2 cups distilled water
1 tbs. your favorite Baby Oil
2-3 drops of Tea Tree Oil (for it's antiseptic and cleansing qualities)
2-3 drops of Lavender Oil (for it's soothing qualities)
Modify the ingredients for your personal needs and preferences. For example, add 1/4 cup of Aloe Vera gel or rose water. Once you have created a solution, there are different ways to use it.
One option is to keep the solution in a spray or squirt bottle near the changing table and wet the wipes as needed. Or you can always use a plastic wipes box found in the pound shops and keep the wipes damp.
**IMPORTANT** Please remember not to apply neat essential oils directly to the skin.
There are currently no products in this category.