ScratchSleeves 9-12 months
Price: £8.00 Out of stock
Edged in terracotta with cream body and mitts.
- Effective scratch mitts designed specifically for older babies and children.
- Funky cardigan design ensures that ScratchSleeves stay firmly in place while still being quick and easy to put on.
- Natural silk mitts protect delicate skin from even the most vigorous scratching while the loose fitting and 100% stretch cotton sleeves ensure babies and kids stay cool and comfortable.
- ScratchSleeves can be used day or night. They can be worn over or under regular clothing, although for older children and more independent toddlers we recommend wearing ScratchSleeves under a t-shirt, pyjama or strapped top (such as dungarees or pinafores) to ensure that they are difficult for the child to remove without help.
- Designed for babies and children with eczema but equally effective in combating scratching at other skin irritiations, including chicken pox and post surgical healing; hair-pulling; thumb-sucking; protecting feeding-tubes; and much more.
- Machine washable at 40 degrees using non-biological detergent. Can be tumble-dried.