What is CJ’s BUTTer™?
Originally designed as an all-natural, less expensive alternative to the ointments you find on a typical grocery store shelf, CJ's BUTTer™ contains all natural ingredients and is cloth nappy friendly. (None of CJ's customers have had any staining or repelling issues.) CJ’s BUTTer™ is soothing for baby and also aids in the easy, smooth clean-up of dirty nappies.
Called a”A Miracle in a Tube” by some, CJ’s BUTTer™ has been used on adults and children to help relieve …
- dry/chapped skin
- rug burns (sore ‘crawler’ knees)
- mechanics’ hands and cuticles
- hang nails
- rub a small amount on your hands and use as a leave-in conditioner for your curls
More uses for CJ’s BUTTer™ include:
- Use it for black/mixed hair!! Leaves hair soft, shiny and helps alleviate those ‘owies’ when trying to separate locks!
- Melt a dollop under running bath water for a relaxing, soothing, and anti-inflammatory soak–provides relief for post-partum soreness and hemorrhoids!
- Provides protection against windburned cheeks/face and helps to relieve windburn!
- Promotes healing and provides a non-stick barrier when used after a circumcision.
Want to try our Vegan formula? Made with only shea butter, cocoa butter and sesame oil, it’s also a great choice for those who have coconut oil sensitivities.
Available ONLY in our all natural/essential oil scents and unscented.
Give it a try…we’re sure you’ll love it!
Available at Kingdom of Fluff in 4oz tubes, 4oz spritz, 8 oz jars, 8.5oz Carcass Cleaner and 0.5 oz tester pots
Should you find that your CJ's BUTTer becomes a bit separated and/or grainy, don't worry, there is nothing wrong with your BUTTer. Since there is no kind of stabiliser added to the formulation and all the products are all natural, BUTTer will sometimes need a little more TLC than we are accustomed to in commercial products or those with all the ingredients you can’t pronounce! Shea butter will sometimes become grainy due to the heat during transit in the summer or because of temperature fluctuations. It’s not a problem, unless you don’t like it. If you’d prefer your BUTTer to be creamy, just remove the cap and microwave it for about 45-60 seconds (standing up in a microwave-safe cup if it’s a tube). Then replace the cap and shake the bottle well or stir well if it’s a jar or tub. Place it in the freezer to re-harden and it should be smooth and creamy again. Melting the BUTTer melts the crystals in the shea butter and cooling it quickly in the freezer keeps the crystals from reforming.
CJ's BUTTer Balm
CJ's BUTTer Balm
CJ's Carcass Cleaner
Use as a body wash or wipe solution
8.5oz pump bottle
Note: this product does not foam or lather as it is a natural product and this would require a synthetic lathering agent.